Spring Growth - use Gs and YGs

>> Saturday, September 1, 2012

September!!!!!  Oh my goodness where has the year gone!  Another month over and spring is in the air.

At Mad For Markers we are challenging you to show us projects using the G and YG colour groups from your Copic Markers.


 For my card I have used a digi image from Some Odd Girl called Guitar Kody.  You can find Some Odd Girl images in Clear Stamps and Stamp Sets over at the Mad For Markers Store .. here.



The colours I have used are:-
Hair - E33, 35, 37 & 29
Skin - E000, 00
Clothes - YG00, 03, 23, 25, 67
Shoes - E41, 43 (and greens)
On the guitar I have used spica pen just to make it pop a little more.  I also used Spica pen on the sentiment.

Can't wait to see your entries!

xoxoxoxox Carly

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP