There's lots of time left to enter!

>> Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Here is one of the fabulous Saturated Canary rubber images now stocked at Mad for Markers store.

Windy Day, isn't she so cute?  I have lots of new toys to play with from Mad for Markers store, I splurged and got a little bottle of Copic Opaque White.  This image has some on her dress, hair and shoes.  Lovely to work with.  I also got a few of the Saturated Canary rubber stamps and some new La La Land ones as well, so many stamps yet to see ink!

I've really had a non creative month and it's still going!  Isn't it just awful when your mojo goes missing? All those lovely new items and no urge to create.  I did manage to colour up this fabulous image and I'm happy with the result.  I decided not to make the card up yet as I might use her on a journal page. 

Colours used.
Dress, shoes and kite:  YG61, 63 & 67, E30, 33 and 35, R20 & 23
Hair:  E50, 30, 33, 13
Skin: E0000, 000, 01, 11  Eyes YG61

Let's hope your mojo is working for you and you are creating a masterpiece for this months' challenge!

Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz
Paisley Wings & Crafty Things

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP