A christmassy copic coloured card

>> Thursday, July 12, 2012

Good  Morning all!,
I have to share with you today an card i made using the B, BV and BG colours.
I went with the Christmas theme again as these colours lend themselves so well.
Here is the card i designed.


And here are the copic markers i used.


I used a Pink cat studio digi image for this card and coloured with my B and BV markers. I then addes some sparkly flock on the white bits to get some texture. I cut from vellum the snowflake pattern for the border(memory box die)  and some snowflake's from glitter card(die-namic die). then i added a swirl and pieced all together.

These colours really came together well. You can buy them all over at the Mad 4 markers online shop and if you need a stamp or 2 they have it also!

Don't forget we are only 1/2 way though our challenge so make up a project and enter on the right side bar!!

Tara :)























0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP