Set to Sparkle

>> Thursday, July 19, 2012

Everytime I see this Greeting Farm image Dressy Ebony I think of Alice Cullen from Twilight....yes I loooovee Twilight. I've read all the books and seen the movies. So I thought I would colour her to look like Alice and also add some clear spica to her skin to make her sparkle. Then I thought if she is sparkling she'd be in the sunlight so I figured I would create a daytime scene for Alice. 



Here is a close up of her sparkly skin.


The copics I used
Hair E25, E27, E29, E33
Skin E50, E51, E53, E93 and clear spica
Clothes, Shoes and headband, BV0000, BV00, BV02, BV04 and lavender spica.
Shadows BV0000

All copics and spicas are available over at Mad for Markers. Sammi also stocks a wide variety of stamps including ones from The Greeting Farm.

Don't forget to enter in the Winter Blues Challenge.  All you have to do is use Bs, BGs or BVs in your creations.

Thanks so much for stopping by
Gretchen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP