Winter Blues

>> Thursday, July 5, 2012

Hi Everyone,
I am so excited, this is my very first post as a member of the design team for Mad for Markers.
Winter sure has hit hard, we have had a week with low temperatures in the minuses on most mornings and frosts that are lasting till lunch time. So the weather seems to be fitting in with this months challenge at Mad for Markers. The challenge for the month of July is Winter Blues, colouring with B's, BG's and BV's.

For my card this week I used The Greeting Farm's Miss Anya Hats Off stamp coloured with B's. This stamp and copics are all available at The Mad for Markers Store.


The copics I used were:
Shirt, boots and Hat - B05, B02, B00, B000, B0000.
Skirt - B37, B34, B32.
Skin - E53, E51, E50, E93.
Hair - E35, E31, E29, E25.
Shadows BV0000, BV00.

Down here if the mornings are cold and frosty the afternoons are usually gorgeous and sunny, so I added some orange to my card to add a little bit of sunshine to the winter blues. Here's hoping there is a little bit of sunshine to warm you on a cold winters day. I look forward to seeing your Winter Blues copic creations.

~ Gretchen.
Two Wishes

1 comments:

She's a Color Queen July 5, 2012 at 11:16 PM  
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP