Ooops! I am late...

>> Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Hi Everyone!


Susan here with some more WINTER BLUES inspiration for you!

Sorry I am late with this post... no excuses... I forgot!

I have coloured in Cheeky Geeky from The Greeting Farm using BVs and some Earth tones...
 


I have coloured in Creeper Crew Madden from The Greeting Farm using BVs and Bs (plus some Earth tones for the skin)...



Check out the Mad for Markers store for all of your copic needs.
Sammi has the new stamps from The Greeting Farm in stock now!
 
Mad For Markers [home link]
 
Happy Colouring!
~ Susan xxox

2 comments:

Blankina July 18, 2012 at 11:01 PM  

Susan , great colouring on the adorable Greeting Farm stamps!!

Ciao Blankina

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP