Let us see your Bs; BGs or BVs

>> Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Hello everyone, it's Kasey here, this month the challenge at Mad for Markers is to use your Copic Markers and feature the B, BG or BV colour ranges.

To me, Bs and BGs are perfect for water and I turned straight to my new Mermaid Marci to create this card.

How cute is this little Mermaid Marci?  I used lots of dots as her background in all the Blues and Blue Greens that I'd used on her tail.  I also went over her scales with a clear spica pen, this adds just enough glimmer to those scales.


I coloured some Wild Orchid Crafts flowers with my copic markers so I had the perfect embellishments.

Colours used:
Skin:  E50; 51; 53; 93
Hair: E21; 31; 33; 35
Tail: B0000; 00; 02; 04; BG000; 11; 15; 18; 72; 75
Starfish: YR02; 04; 18 

Don't have all the colours you need? Then head on over to the Mad for Markers store, you can even pick up this cute little Mermaid Marci.

The Mad for Markers design team are so excited to see your creations featuring these fabulous colour ranges Bs, BGs and or BVs.

Cheers,
Kasey ~ in Oz
Paisley Wings & Crafty Things

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP