Some Odd Girl - Nouveau Girls Dancer

>> Tuesday, July 10, 2012

It is the second week of the current challenge Winter Blues Challenge here at Mad for Markers and I have pulled out my lovely BV markers and Dancer from the Some Odd Girl Nouveau Girls range.  I love these stamps but must admit I've been a little scared to colour any of them in.  
 
So her she is...

Copic Colours Used
Hair E31, E33, E57
Skin and cheeks - E00, E50, E11, R20, BV000
Dress, Shoes and accessories - BV000, BV01, BV02, BV04

If you want to know anymore details about my card you are welcome to check out my blog here

CC Saturday and all the copics can be purchased at the Mad for Markers store.

Happy Crafting
Sam xx

Mad For Markers [home link]

1 comments:

Rose Andrew July 11, 2012 at 12:40 PM  

Beautiful card ... love this stamp ...!

regards
rose

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP