Boots for Dad

>> Monday, May 23, 2011

Hi Copic Lovers




Gee the weeks are flying by, here we are at the second week of our "Colouring Embellishments" Challenge.



I hope everyone is having fun with this challenge. There is so much you can do and colour to add to your creations.





I decided to do something plain today. I have this digital image which I got for free and decided I just want it to be simple. I have added a "dog tag" which is chipboard and I have coloured with my Copic Markers.
Copics used;
E70, E71, E74, E77, E79
C00, C1, C3.


You can colour just about anything with your markers, there are a few little tips you should remember though. When colouring embellishments whatever you are colouring will normally look a bit lighter than the colour of the marker, so always think about which shade you want it to be and pick a shade darker. The other tip I find is really important is Chipboard and cardboard will soak up a lot of ink so you may have to colour it a couple of times to get the desired colour and effect.

Make sure you check back on the blog each day for some great inspiration from the design team. You still have plenty of time to get your own creations in. We would love to see them!
Also hop over to our normal blog, there is always something happening on there, from great inspiration to tutorials to introductions http://www.madformarkers.blogspot.com/

Thanks for Dropping in.

Mel B

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP