My Last Post for Mad for Markers

>> Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Hi all


It is with sadness that I have stepped down from my DT position, so this is my last post for Mad for Markers, I have been with Sammi for a year (where did it go), I have had a wonderful crafting journey, learnt so much and met some beautiful blogging buddies! Lucky enough to meet some in person when helping Sammi at Paperific.  I am sure gonna miss working with you girls!!!:(  You are an amazing talented bunch of crafters and lots of fun too!!!

They reason why:

For sometime now I have fancied having my own craft store and finally took the plunge and l am hoping to buy a craft business, I have never run a store before, so have much too learn and will be spending time with the owner learning as much as possible.  We will have to move house if all goes to plan so in trying to get the house and garden ready to sell, all the travelling, working for Edward etc, I just don't have the time to fulfill my DT duties properly.  So keep your fingers crossed everything works out. I will still be around in blog in between everything else lol!

Onto our new challenge here at  Mad for Markers which is colouring grey, now this was a challenge for me as I have never done this before, so here is my attempt I have used this image and sentiment from The Greeting Farm Set 'A Journey', which I thought was just perfect.  You do not have to colour all your image grey if you don't want, just use some grey copics somewhere on your creation, your papers don't have to be grey either, I think my mood was grey at the time, so everything was grey lol!



 Copics  C00, C01, C03, C5, C7 (never used so few copics before lol!)

We have some new members to the team and the lovely Bron will be filling my Tuesday post over at Mad for Markers so don't forget to stop by and see the wonderful inspiration each day from the DT.

Copics and Xpress It Blending Card as well as LaLa Land Stamps and The Greeting Farm Images are all available from Sammi over at the Mad for Markers Store.

So get your grey copics out so the DT can see what beautiful creations you make.

Also note we will have a new challenge every FORTNIGHT!

Take CareX:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP