Sketch Challenge

>> Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Hi everyone its Bron here today. This fortnights challenge has been set by Melissa and she has designed an awesome sketch for us all to play along with. I had so much fun with this sketch as I would not normally do a tag so I suppose you can say it brought me out of my comfort zone. Of course if you want to incorporate the tag into a card or layout you can too.

Anyhow here is my tag using the sketch for you:


I have used the following copics
Hair - E99, E97, E79, Y21 & Y11
Skin - E00, E11, E21 R20 & R11
Jeans - B97, B95, B93 & B32
Top - R85, R83 ^ R81
Headphones and backpack - R32, R20, C9, C7 & C5

To save you going back through the posts (although you should as there has been some great inspiration provided over the last few days) here is the sketch



So please make the time and join in with the sketch this fortnight, I look forward to seeing all your interpretations.

Now don't forget to stop by the Mad for Makers Store as Sammi has some very cute new stamps in and of course she can provide for your co pic needs!

Have a great day.

Bron xo


1 comments:

Melissa May 31, 2011 at 9:07 AM  

Love this.
Cheers
Melissa

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP