Colouring Wild Sprout Elena using Grey Copics

>> Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Hi all, Susan here with my first post on the challenge blog as a Mad for Markers design team member. I am so excited to be here sharing my love of all things Copic with you! There are only a few days left to join in with the Grey Challenge so get your Copics out and have some fun with us!

I have used the new Wild Sprout Elena stamp from The Greeting Farm stamped on to X-Press It Blending Card and the sentiment is from the Creepin' Collection. I have feathered Elena's hair using V01 and C1. I had lots of trouble photographing this as the feathering wouldn't show up despite me travelling all around the house for a better spot! Anyway, I hope you can see the feathering in the photos below. I love how this turned out and I am really liking the violet and grey colour combination.
Here are some close ups of Elena's hair so you can see the feathering. I stamped her sunglasses, coloured them, cut them out and attached them using foam dots.

Copics Used:
Hair: V01, C1
Skin: E50, E51, R20
Clothes: C2, C3, C5, V15, V17
Sunglasses: V15, V17

Other Supplies:
DCWV Alphabet Stack paper, DCWV Nana's Kids paper, Frosted lace Stickles, Kaisercraft snow pearls, Prima flower, Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Versafine Black Onyx ink (for sentiment), Foam dots

Don't forget to stop by the Mad for Markers Online Store for your Copics, X-Press It Blending Card and  stamps from The Greeting Farm!

Have a great day!
~ Susan xxox

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP