Going Grey......Pretty Cool!

>> Saturday, May 7, 2011

Hiya! Teresa here with my first ever post for Mad for Markers.

In the current challenge, we're getting you to use your greys. I LOVE my greys, and my favourite thing to do with Copics is to make an image look like a photograh.  I discovered that using cool greys creates a black and white photo look, and using warm greys creates a sepia photo look. 

I've used my warm greys (W1, W3, W5 and W7) to colour Edward in here:


This looks so much harder than it really is.  I always start by colouring the skin with my very lightest marker, hair and clothing with the next lightest, and then build up from there.

Here's a full pic of the card I made with Collage Press papers:


The stamps came out of a set from The Greeting Farm called Roll Call.  I'm sure if you ask really nicely, Sammi will order one for you :) Click here to contact her.

I hope you're getting loads of inspiration from the design team to create your own grey masterpiece. Don't forget to link your creation so we can all go and take a look. The inlinkz button is in the right sidebar of this blog. You've got until next Sunday (15th May) to enter.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP