Colouring Greys WINNER

>> Sunday, May 15, 2011

Thanks to those who played along in our Colouring Grey's challenge... I know it was a bit of a tricky one ... but Greys look great and it's good to practise using them! We might revisit this one another time so if you want to get practising .. go for it! lol!

OK... Random.org has chosen a winner for this challenge...and that is ...
#5 - Maria Therese - please email your address to me so I can send out your prize!!

Here is the linky showing all the fabulous entries...



PLEASE HAVE YOUR SAY here.... am wondering about changing how we pick winners/ top 3 etc etc... what would you like to see us do??

back in a bit with the new challenge :D

5 comments:

Maria Therese May 15, 2011 at 6:54 PM  

Oh wow!! Yaaaaaaaay I won thank you!!

downrightcrafty May 15, 2011 at 7:12 PM  

everyone loves a random for a gift but personally I think it is extra special if you are chosen out of so many talented people to receive a top three or honourable mention
Kate x

Kasey ~ in Oz May 15, 2011 at 10:07 PM  

I'd love to see a top 3, particularly as it is our peers who are doing the choosing, yes it is a big task, perhaps share it around and have each DT member's top pick out of the entries. I kinda feel a little let down when the random computer thingy does the picking....what the hell does he know about craft?!? LOL

Cheers, Kasey ~ in Oz

ChickieChirps May 16, 2011 at 6:52 AM  

Congrats Maria!

I totally agree with downrightcrafty/Kate... I like to see a top 3 pick each challenge too.

Arabella

Samantha Ball - aka (Craftychick74) May 29, 2011 at 9:44 AM  

I would love there is be a top three with a fab blinkie for the successful three to proudly display on their blogs!

Happy Crafting
Sam xx

www.craftychickcards.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP