Dressy Kaylee - New Colour Combination

>> Friday, February 3, 2012

Hi Everyone
It is rather wet here in the Blue Mountains, perfect weather to sit & colour!
I am just loving the current challenge ..... New Colour Combination.
It has made me use different copics & helped me get out of the rut of using my 'usual' colours that I love to play with.

You still have a couple of hours if you want to join in the fun of this challenge. We would love to see what you create.

For this image, I have used the R30 group.

Stamp: Dressy Kaylee - digi (Some Odd Girl)

Don't forget to stop by the Mad for Markers Online Store for all your copic needs.
Sammi also stocks a large range of stamps, including Some Odd Girl.

Until next time
Melissa
xxxxx

1 comments:

Open With A Smile February 5, 2012 at 7:40 PM  

I love the shades of the colors you selected. Thanks for sharing

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP