Miss Anya Garland Love U

>> Tuesday, February 7, 2012

It's Samantha here...well Sam for short. I guess you are wondering who I am!??! I am excited to be a new Mad for Markers design team member and this is my very first post....yeah.

So for my very first card creation I have used Miss Anya Garland because I think she would not look prettier than when she is coloured in your R copics. And it so happens that this month's challenge is to use your R or RV copics (my favourites).

Here is my card and I have listed all those beautiful copics below.


Dress and Shoes
R81, R83, R85
Skin and cheeks
E50, E51, E11, R20
Hair
E21, E23, E25, E27, E29
White Areas and Shadows
C0, C3, C6
Blue eyes
B35
Outline
BG10

If you want to know anymore details about my card you are welcome to check out my blog here

I should also mention that Miss Anya Garland and all the copics can be purchased at the Mad for Markers store

I'll catch you next time but in the mean time
Happy Crafting
Sam xx

Mad For Markers [home link]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP