R's & RV's

>> Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Good morning Copic Lovers it is Bron here today. I know I have been absent this year so far due to some family issued but I am back on deck now and rearing to go.

Today I am sharing with you my card using some R's & RV's. I have to say after leaving some comments this morning I am impressed by the gorgeous entries we have had.


I have used the following makers:

Skin - E11, E21, E11, R20, R11
Blanket/Rug - R81, R83, R85 & R59
Hair - E37, E35, E33
Bunny - R000, W5, C3 & C1

Now by now I am sure you have seen it is Birthday Month at Mad for Markers and that there are lots of crazy giveaways happening.  If you are in facebook like the Mad for Markers page as there is prizes going daily. Also keep checking the main store blog for lots of exciting events happening throughout the month.

Thanks for stopping by, until next time xox

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP