R and RV - mini cards....

>> Friday, February 10, 2012

Hi, it's great to be back posting in blog land. So much has happened since my last post which isn't too surprising since my last post was in Dec 2011. Now not only has 2012 started but a whole month has already gone and we are well and truly into Feb. During that time I've been travelling and in fact even my last post was scheduled for while I was o/s.

With how quickly this year is passing by, for today's inspiration I wanted to do something that should be attainable to everyone - that is, a very clean and simple card. What I love about CAS is it highlights how well you coloured your image as you can't hide it amongst a bunch of embellishments or DP. It also shows me how much more I want (*need) to practice.


Remember to head to Mad For Markers for all your Copic and Stamping supplies:




Copics: R000, R00RV21, RV34, RV69

Stamps: TGF Lucky Bunnies

Card: X-Press IT

xox Gin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP