Happy 2nd Birthday M4M!!!

>> Friday, February 24, 2012

We're still celebrating at Mad for Markers - In fact, we'll be celebrating all month long!.
As part of the celebrations I challenged myself to make sure that I've used all my Rs and RVs on some card that I've blogged (so I can justify getting more!!) as well as once again trying to colour a monochromatic image (just Rs and RVs).

This darling image is from the TGF Roll Call set which I love because each stamp can have such a different character and at $5 per image it's a bargin :-)


Sentiment: TGF OA Surprise

Remember to stop by the 
Mad for Markers Facebook page and blog
 for daily fun and extra competitions :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP