A Red and a Pink Blush Babette

>> Sunday, February 12, 2012


Hi Copic Lovers,

I hope you are having a lovely weekend.  My weekend is flying by!
I have made two cards for our current challenge which is to use R and RV colours.
I have used Blush Babette again which can be purchased at the Mad for Markers Store here.


For the first card I used:
Reds: R20, R22 and R29
Hair: Y17, Y15, Y11
Skin: E00, E11


For the second card I used exactly the same hair and skin colours 
but I changed the reds to pinks:
RV06, RV04 and RV02.


I have a tutorial on how I colour Blush Babette here if you are interested.

If you havent linked up a creation yet, please do so.  We would love to see your colouring with the RV and R Copics.  Please list the colours you use so we can all learn new colour combinations.  Have a great weekend.

Alicia xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP