Syren ~ Creeper Mermaid ~ in RVs

>> Saturday, February 18, 2012


 Good Morning Copic Lovers,

I hope you have a lovely weekend planned : )
I have a card to share today that I have made for our current R and RV colour challenge.  I have coloured in Syren and you can buy her here at the Mad for Markers Store.  She is fun to colour.  I find her hair the most challenging bit.


I coloured her with....
Hair: 100, C-7, C-5
Skin: E00, E11, E04
Pinks: RV23, RV21, RV34, RV29

These papers I am just in love with and I am quickly working my way through this Echo Park Be Mine Pad.  If you like them to you should hop on over to my blog and enter my candy.  This paper pad is part of the candy!  I also used some lace, a swirl die cut some pins, soft tulle, pink ribbon, gem stones and a black flower to decorate.


I am entering a couple of challenges and all that info is on my blog.

Well I hope you have a wonderful weekend...with some time for a bit of colouring...or a lot (even better)!!

Alicia xx

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP