February............ But what about January!!!!!!!

>> Thursday, February 2, 2012

I think my title says it all today. Where in the world did January go. If this is an indication of how fast the year is going to go I think I may be in trouble!!!
We still have a couple of days to go with our current challenge of trying a new colour combination.
This week I did in fact try a new colour combination and also tried something totally different. I found this cute little 3D kit that I had stashed away. Not sure how long I have had it for so I thought I would do something with it. The hard part was trying to add some copic colour to something that has already been coloured.
I also found this Divine Victorian chair that I bought as a digi image and thought it would go perfect with my little window scene I am trying to create!!!


There was a lot of 3Ding on this card, and I think the cat on the lounge makes it just perfect!

Copics Used:
E70, 71, 74, 77, 79.
BV23, 25, 29.

I can't say I have ever used these colours together but wanted a really rustic, old colouring.

Check out the Mad For Markers Online Store for all your copic and stamping needs. There are constantly new stamps coming into the shop and I am sure with CHA going on at the moment there will be some great new ones coming soon.

Remember you don't have to make a card for your entry, it can be anything you want, as long as you use your COPIC MARKERS to colour your image, creation etc.

Thanks for dropping bye.

Mel B
XXXXXX 

1 comments:

Annette Bowes February 2, 2012 at 9:31 AM  

Gorgeous scene you have created Mel, love how your Victorian chair pops out and the cat is the perfect finishing touchX:)

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP