Pretty In Pink

>> Thursday, February 16, 2012

That use to be one of my favourite movies when I was growing up. I was never a girly girl but for some reason I just loved that movie and all the pink.

So we are continuing our current challenge this month with a little bit of pink. Your challenge this month is to use your RV or R Copic Markers to create something. It can be anything you like, as long as you use your Copic markers on it.

I have used a very cute La-La Land image. I have had her for a little while but I never get tired of colouring her. She is rather simple to colour but there are so many different things you can do with her skirt.

You can see all the cute La-La Land stamps available in the shop. There are so many to choose from and they just keep getting cuter and cuter. I can't wait to get my hands on some that were released at CHA recently.

Copics Used:
R20, 21, 22, 39.
E23, 25, 27, 29, 30, 31.
B26.

Make sure to check back into this site daily for some wonderful creations made by the DT. You still have plenty of time to get a creation linked to the side bar. You never know, you could win a prize!!!!!!

Thanks for dropping bye.

Mel B
XXXXX

0 comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for leaving us a comment :D

  © Blogger template Snowy Winter by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP